A simple appetizer that’s bound to be a hit at your table, this easy caprese wreath is a breeze to make!
I love those appetizers that don’t really require much time or effort, and this Caprese Wreath is just that.
It might seem a little too simple, but if you’re using really fresh ingredients, and the right amount of salt and pepper, it will be delicious.
It’s all in the appearance and I found it easiest to make this using a round cutting board or plate.
Here’s how to do it:
- Start by placing your balsamic glaze or other dip in the middle of the board. (Read on for my easy balsamic glaze recipe!!)
- Place your seasoned tomatoes all over, trying to cover as much of the board as possible.
- Top with bocconcini cheese (make sure to season with salt and pepper!)
- Garnish with basil
- Add in some food picks for easy access 😉
I love the idea of adding a big bow to the bottom of the board- it makes for a festive touch! I love a simple grosgrain ribbon this time of year, like these here.
Super easy and fun appetizers are so key during a busy holiday season! Make sure to try this one out and read on for my simple balsamic glaze recipe!
Looking for more appetizer ideas? Why not try these Cheese Straws or these Mushroom Bites!?
- 2 cups good balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Heat vinegar and brown sugar in a small sauce pan over medium heat. Whisk well until sugar dissolves.
- Once dissolved, let mixture boil and then reduce heat to a simmer.
- Let cook down for 20 minutes until thickened.
- Cool down and serve!
Leave a Reply