Sharing Shiraz’s favourite items as well as a few other things we will be picking up for him in this year’s Toddler Gift Guide!
Can you guys believe there’s almost one month left till Christmas? November literally flew by so we are tackling all of our holiday errands this week! From decorating to gift buying, I’m trying to get it all done.
Speaking of gifts- I’m always a little hesitant to share Gift Guides. It’s tough for me to share items that perhaps I’ve never seen in person or have actually bought myself. So this year I decided to tackle it a little differently.
Say hello to Shiraz’s Gift Guide. These are items that we 1. own, or 2. are getting Shiraz for Christmas! It’s the perfect guide because they truly are his favourite things. And for the things he doesn’t have yet, well, as his mom I’m pretty sure these are going to be a hit!
For reference, Shiraz will be 20 months old come Christmas time.
I feel like all of these gifts would work for kids in the 1-2 year range. Some for when they are closer to 1 and some for when they are a touch bigger. My three year old still plays with some of these items as well, so this Toddler Gift Guide works for older toddlers as well.
Here we go!
Ten things to get your toddler this Christmas :
- Cuddle and Kind Dolls: Both of my kids love these dolls and rightfully so- they’re so cute and soft. They make the perfect bedtime pal! We have a few of them but currently this one is the most coveted 😉
- Lovevery Sets: I’m sure by now you’ve seen me share these on IG- they are so great and a perfect gift. While it is a subscription service, you can gift someone just one box. This Babbler Set was Shiraz’s favourite.
- Little Tikes Slide: We’ve had this for about 2 years now and it’s still one of the most used toys in our house. We leave it in the basement during the colder months and outside when it’s warm out.
- Teeny Tiny Santa: I always get the boys a few new books this time of year and I ordered them this one recently.
- Kid’s Dyson Toy: Shiraz is obsessed with our real Dyson so for Christmas I’ve ordered him this play one. It apparently does vacuum a little bit so I think he’s going to love it!
- VTech Stroll and Discover Activity Walker: Shiraz played with this a ton when he was a bit younger. I’d gift this to someone closer to 12 months or even younger. They’re such great quality and the kids loved them!
- Santa Snack: This is our favourite Christmas book! A friend gifted it to the boys last year and Shiraz loves it so much. It’s colorful and fun!
- Fa La La Llama : Another new book that I picked up for the boys, this one has lots of textural elements so also great for a younger age group.
- Leap Frog 100 Words Book: Both boys love this but especially Shiraz. It was gifted to Aren when he was much younger and is still going strong in our house! Bonus, you can switch it from French to English so the kids are exposed to both languages.
- Baby Gap Slippers: Big brother Aren has a pair of these so Shiraz is getting his own pair this year! They’re super soft and have grip on the bottom.
And there we have it! Some of our favourites and hopefully some soon to be favourite items! Sharing a closer peek at the Vtech Stroll and Discover Activity Walker below 😉
Happy Shopping – and if you have a favourite toddler item, do share!!