One of my favourite dips, this Artichoke Jalapeño dip is so incredibly easy to make. Perfect for Super Bowl Sunday!
It’s that time of year again! You know, when you put on your stretchy pants and literally eat all the junk food for 4 hours 😉
Super Bowl Sunday is here, and I for one am excited.
I mean what other day can you eat pizza, chicken wings, potato chips and all the dip without any judgement!?
One thing I’ll be snacking on is this yummy Artichoke Jalapeño Dip. It’s super easy to make (literally just throw the ingredients into your food processor!) and it also makes great leftovers. We love it as a spread in sandwiches!
While I love a good Spinach Artichoke Dip, there’s something a little lighter about this Artichoke Jalapeño Dip that just works. You don’t feel quite as heavy or full after snacking on it!
And it can be served either at room temperature or warmed up!
Since it’s so easy to make, I prefer to just snack on it freshly made. No need for an oven or microwave!
Read on for the recipe!
Ps I have also made this dip using low fat mayo and low fat cream cheese. It tastes just as good as the regular version!
Artichoke Jalapeno Dip
- 2 cups jarred artichokes reserve sauce
- 2 jalapenos
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Roughly chop jalapenos, discarding seeds if you don't want the dip too spicy.
- Place jalapenos, artichokes, parmesan cheese, cream cheese, mayo and salt in the bowl of a food processor. Pulse until well incorporated. You can leave it a little more roughly chopped if you prefer texture to your dip!
- Taste for seasoning. If you find the dip too thick, add 1-2 tbsp of reserved oil from artichoke jar.
- Spoon into serving bowl and serve at room temperature. To warm up, place in an oven proof dish for 20 minutes, in a 375 degree fahrenheit oven.
For more game day treats, try this yummy spin on traditional nachos!