An easy and last minute Sangria recipe that has that perfect color of summer!
Sangria has to be one of the easiest summer drinks in the summer. Easy to make and definitely easy to drink.
Since I am a huge fan of rosé in the summer, it only seemed natural to make a rosé inspired Sangria.
Mix in some elderflower liquor, fruit and sparking water and you are all set!
Sangrias are great for summer entertaining because you can literally prep them ahead of time, stick them in the fridge and forget about them until your guests arrive. The strong flavors that develop actually help you from having to use too many ingredients!! You won’t need much else!
It’s one less thing to have to worry about!!
This one is so refreshing that everyone is bound to enjoy it! Read on for the recipe and cheers!
Summer Rosé Sangria
- 1 bottle dry rosé wine
- 2 cups sparkling water
- 1 cup St-Germain Liqueur
- 2 peaches, pitted and cut into wedges
- 2 cups strawberries, hulled and cut divided
- Pour entire bottle of wine into large pitcher.Add St Germain.Add peach wedges and 1 cup of strawberries
- Mix and refrigerate for 4-6 hoursWhen ready to serve, take out and add 2 cups sparkling water
- Carefully remove strawberries from pitcher and set aside (you can further use these for a compote or just to eat on their own) Add fresh strawberries to pitcher, and ice if desired. Serve and enjoy!!