I love everything about gift giving during the holidays- from making my lists to heading out to find the perfect gift and even wrapping everything up!
There’s something about putting a smile on someone’s face with a gift that just does it for me!
This year I’m a little slow to the game – hello baby! But I’m just about done. Besides close family and friends, I like to make sure other people in my life get a little something too!
We all have those year round relationships. From our next door neighbour to the guy who mows your lawn! There’s so many people that do little things for us and they deserve something during the holidays.
This year I’ll be gifting delicious Ganong Chocolatier to so many people. They’re beautifully packaged, come in all sorts of flavours and they’re delicious!
I’ve never met someone who didn’t like a box of chocolates and I’m pretty sure you haven’t either!
Why Ganong? I love the fact that they’re an independently owned Chocolatier from Canada. New Brunswick to be exact!! They’re also the oldest chocolate and candy company from Canada, since 1873. They have something for everyone and like I said, the packaging is perfect for gift giving! I also love to bake with chocolate and they have lots of fun ideas on their website here!
Since we all tend to get a little forgetful this time of year, I’m sharing with you five people that you shouldn’t forget about this holiday season!
- 1. Your NeighbourEven if you’re not particularly close it’s always a good idea to spread the love with your neighbour. They’re going to be the ones keeping an eye on your place and making sure all is well! A little gesture over the holidays is a great way to keep that relationship going. I like to give a box of the Dark Chocolate Sea Salted Caramels!
- 2. Your mail delivery personUPS, FedEx, Canada Post- We all have that one delivery person that we always see and always goes out of their way to help us out! My Canada Post delivery person is a rockstar. She’s always bringing in my packages inside because she knows I have a baby. That gesture means a lot to me! This year I’ll be spreading the love with a box of Ganong Chocolates I know she will love!
* Most postal service’s have structured rules over gifting so make sure to check that out!! Chocolates are always a great option!
- 3. Snow delivery / Lawn servicesWhere would we be without our snow removal guy?! Probably stuck at home because we didn’t get up early enough to shovel the snow!! Yes, you do pay them already, but they are out there in all sorts of weather getting the job done for you. A little something is always much appreciated!!
- 4. Hairdresser/ Nail TechnicianHave a favourite hairdresser or nail person that always manages to squeeze you in at the last moment? Now is the time to say thank you!! They’re usually jammed this time of year so sharing that you care is definitely a great idea. I’ll be gifting the Premium Dark Chocolate Maraschino Cherries!
- 5. Anyone else you rely on on a regular basisHave kids that take the school bus? Don’t forget the driver! Constantly dropping off clothes to your miracle dry cleaner that always gets those stains out?! Why not give them some sweets over the holidays! It shows that you appreciate what they do( The secretary at your doctor’s office who always squeezes you in, your child’s school nurse who takes such good care of your kids when they’re sick – don’t forget about the people that always support you!)
Ganong Chocolatier are really a great option for spreading a little happiness this holiday season. My personal favourite? The Premium Assorted Box because it has a little something for everyone!! And while I’m all about the chocolates this time of year, I’m a huge fan of Sunkist Fruit Snacks as well!
Happy holidays to you all! Don’t let the stress of the holiday season get you down- instead stock up on your favourite Canadian made, Ganong chocolates and let them do the heavy lifting for you!
Thank you to Ganong for sponsoring this post. As always opinions are my own!