The perfect fall cocktail that’s a breeze to make and with only three ingredients, these Apple Cider Mimosas are a must try this season!
I think by now you guys know how I stand on fall. Not such a fan.
It’s not that I hate blanket scarves, plaid and pumpkins. It’s that I have a hard time embracing a season that leads up to 6 months of pure torture here in Montreal- winter.
But anyways, I am trying to get better at enjoying the season at hand instead of focusing on what’s coming next (that seems to be a life long problem of mine that needs it’s own blog post hehe!)
Fall cocktails? Now that’s something I can stand behind.
I adore these Apple Cider Mimosas because they contain two of my favourite cocktail mixes: St-Germain and good ol’ Prosecco.
It’s honestly so easy to make. SO EASY. And it’s even tastier with fresh Apple Cider you get from your local farm, although store bought is a fan favourite around here too!
Hope you guys love it as much as I do- Cheers!
Apple Cider Mimosas
- 3 ounces sparkling wine I prefer Cava or Prosecco!
- 3 ounces apple cider
- 1 ounce St-Germain Elderflower Liquer
- apples and cinnamon for garnish
- For the cinnamon rimmed glasses: Gently rub a cut up apple or any citrus fruit around rim of glass. Pour cinnamon in a shallow plate or bowl, and dip rim into it, carefully pressing all sides down. Lift up and shake off excess
- In a wine glass or flute, pour in 3 ounces of apple cider. Add in 1 ounce of St-Germain. Top with 3 ounces of Prosecco/Cava. Garnish with apple slices and serve!
Looking for some more fall cocktail inspo? Make sure to try these Apple Cider Moscow Mules!
Leave a Reply