A quick and easy pitcher/punch style drink offering just in time for Halloween, this Paloma Punch is just what you need!
Ok so now the cat is out of the bag! In case you missed yesterday’s news, there’s a new baby on the way!
Which means this mama is off the yummy cocktails for quite a few months.
I wanted to do a fun drink for Halloween but seeing as how I can’t really taste test I decided to just give one my favourite drinks an upgrade. The Paloma is a classic and I love drinking them. Why not make a version that’s punch bowl ready?!
Parties can be hard enough- having to make separate drinks for everyone is just too much!
Enter this yummy Paloma Punch with a Twist. It’s sure to please your friends (and yourself!) I added a little Blood Orange Sparkling Water to the punch to give it a darker color just in time for Halloween. If you opt for just regular sparkling water or a grapefruit variety, it will be more of a traditional Paloma color!
Here’s a few things to keep in mind:
- Grapefruit slices and lime wedges would be a great addition to the punch bowl. Seeing as how it’s Halloween, I opted to just use these fun plastic eyeballs that I got at Michaels! I felt it was too much with the citrus slices as well but it’s up to you!
- Leaving a small plate with salt is not a bad idea as well in case your guests want a salt rim. You could also do this ahead of time for them but I’m pregnant and I forgot to add it in the picture 😉 Preggo brain at it’s finest!
- Always add your ice at the very last minute as to not dilute the punch too much!
Cheers friends! Scroll down for the recipe as well as some cute Halloween cocktail decor ideas that I’m just loving! (Please have a drink for me, thanks!!)
Punch Bowl Palomas
- 4 cups grapefruit juice
- 2 cups sparkling water
- 2 cups flavoured sparkling water either cranberry, blood orange or grapefruit!
- 1 1/2 cups tequila more if you're feeling up for it!
- juice of 4 limes
- salt for rim optional
- In a large punch bowl, combine all juice, water, tequila and lime juice over ice.